Last week, we had time grouping with one classmate to experience the app. We were not supposed to tell how to use the app, so the user had to figure out how the app works. After I watch my classmate, Sukyung, use my app, I asked several questions to her.
- What do you think about the first screen? Is it too plain or do you have any recommendations?
- What do you think about the selection page? Is it comfortable and easy to navigate?
- Does the overall color fits my app?
- Is it too simple? Do you think it needs more content?
- Would you use this app?
Sukyung gave me great feedback. She answered,
- The font and the color is really pretty but it will be better if you have image that symbolizes makeup or icons.
- Selection page should be more developed. It will be better if people can see every picture in one screen after first page.
- The color fits well with warm toned makeup app.
- It will be better and useful if you put price to make this app more real.
After her feedback, I added and developed my app.
I added the menu section to my app so that users can see all the options in one page.
Also, I added the price, youtube review, and option that users can pin it for future.
This is the new video of how app had developed.